The oenogist and criminologist Argyris Tsakiris characterizes Amethystos Rosé as “father of the rich rosé wine school” and no without reason.
- Sweet and fragrant rosé wine ideally accompanied with traditional Greek cuisine.
- Both cabernet sauvignon and merlot varieties confer with power, length, flavour depth and finesse.
Drama Protected Geographical Indication (PGI)
IngredientsCabernet Sauvignon 80% - Merlot 20%
- Crystal clear, deep pink color.
- Expressive aromatic presence of red currants and strawberry berries.
- Lively at first, it reveals its combination of fullness and acidity, complemented by the long, fruity finish.
Culinary tip: An ideal addition to many classics of Greek cuisine such as stuffed vegetables, “ladera” (vegetables prepared in sauce and with olive oil), seafood and fish in tomato sauce. Also try the spicy challenges of Indian or Thai cuisine.
Quantity : 750ml