Crumpled Pelion Alfa Cheese Pie with Pelion Roots. A very crispy, delicious and crumpled cheese pie that won over the impressions. An excellent quality cheese tart with mizithra, 4 month ripened PDO feta and the purest ingredients.
Wheat flour, myzithra cheese 28%, water, cottonseed oil 11%, feta cheese 6%, corn starch, extra virgin olive oil 1.5%, salt, wheat semolina, dextrose. Made in a factory that uses mustard, sesame seeds, nuts (walnuts and hazelnuts), soy products and eggs.
* Without preservative substances
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C-200 ° C.
- Remove only the paper cover from the packaging and place the pie on the middle rack of your oven.
- Bake the pie for about 40-45΄ (depending on your oven performance) until it turns reddish.
-18 ° C until the expiration date, -6 ° C for 1 week.
Storage in the refrigerator:
+ 2 ° C 24 HOURS
Net weight: 850g
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE SHIPPING, RECEPTION AND STORAGE OF FRESH PRODUCTS
- The parcels with fresh goods usually depart from our warehouse on Monday and Tuesday. Deliveries via courier then take place on Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday. The courier service used is the Express Air Service with a delivery within 24-48 hours in Europe.
- The average order preparation time in our warehouse is on average 2-3 working days from the moment you place your order. Orders containing fresh products cannot be dispatched on Thursday, Friday or weekends. For example, if you place an order on Thursday, it will be dispatched on the following Monday, for delivery on Tuesday the earliest.This means that the maximum you will have to wait is 6 calendar days from your order to receive it at your place.
- Greek Flavours dispatches fresh products with isothermal packaging in order to guarantee the controlled temperature needed. We recommend that you follow the shipment on the DHL-Fedex/TNT-UPS website through the "tracking number" in order to receive the products on the first delivery attempt. You will receive the tracking number with a specific email communication from us once the order is prepared in our warehouse. Place the freshly delivered products in the refrigerator.
Please note: It is your responsibility to ensure that there will be someone available to collect the order at the delivery address at the proper time. If you order fresh or frozen food and lose the first delivery attempt, Greek Flavours is not responsible for improper conservation.