- Nowadays rosemary is one of the most commonly used aromatic herbs in the Mediterranean diet, ideal complement for a wide variety of foods, from meat to vegetables.
- The beneficial properties of rosemary are attributable to the essential oil contained in it, responsible for the typical scent of this plant.
- Rosemary is a herb with beneficial properties for the body, stimulating digestion and enhancing memory and concentration.
- The Organic Island rosemary is produced in organic farms located on the island of Naxos, in the heart of the famous archipelago of the Cyclades.
100% Organic Rosemary
- Rosemary is one of the most widespread plant species in the whole Mediterranean area, you can easily meet wild and fragrant bushes.
- Organic Island cultivates rosemary in the heart of the Aegean Sea, away from sources of pollution that can alter its aroma and beneficial properties.
- The cultivation is entirely organic, and the resulting product has a very high concentration of essential oil.
- The sealed package, used for the entire range of Organic Island aromatic herbs, preserves the taste and the aromas of the herbs.
Quantity : 30g