- 4 portions
- Moussaka is undoubtedly the most famous Greek dish in the world, the essence of a Greek cuisine that primarily turns to the earth when choosing ingredients.
- In fact, vegetables, meat, and cheese are the main ingredients of the traditional moussaka recipe.
32% béchamel [milk, water, wheat flour (contains gluten), hard cheese, soya oil, margarine [vegetable oils and fat (palm oil, soya oil, palm stearin), water, salt, emulsifiers (mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids), acidity regulator: citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, flavouring], eggs, salt, sugar, white pepper, nutmeg], 35% minced meat sauce (minced beef meat, peeled tomatoes, tomato paste, onions, 7% extra virgin olive oil, salt, sugar, black pepper, parsley), 15% potatoes, 15% eggplants, hard cheese, bread crumbs. May contain traces of celery and mustard.
- Freshly prepared traditional ready meals - not frozen
- Authentic taste - made with the best products of the Greek nature
- Produced by Palirria, the most popular ready meal brand among the Greeks
- Fast and safe isothermal delivery 24/48 hours
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE SHIPPING, RECEPTION AND STORAGE OF FRESH PRODUCTS
- The parcels with fresh goods usually depart from our warehouse on Monday and Tuesday. Deliveries via courier then take place on Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday. The courier service used is the Express Air Service with a delivery within 24-48 hours in Europe.
- The average order preparation time in our warehouse is on average 2-3 working days from the moment you place your order. Orders containing fresh products cannot be dispatched on Thursday, Friday or weekends. For example, if you place an order on Thursday, it will be dispatched on the following Monday, for delivery on Tuesday the earliest.This means that the maximum you will have to wait is 6 calendar days from your order to receive it at your place.
- Greek Flavours dispatches fresh products with isothermal packaging in order to guarantee the controlled temperature needed. We recommend that you follow the shipment on the DHL-Fedex/TNT-UPS website through the "tracking number" in order to receive the products on the first delivery attempt. You will receive the tracking number with a specific email communication from us once the order is prepared in our warehouse. Place the freshly delivered products in the refrigerator.
Quantity : 800g / The finished 800g portion of Moussaka is a rich dish and a complete meal.