- OLYMPOS Kefalotyri is light yellow to white in color, is very hard and has a few small holes.
- It is ideal for saganaki, starters, grated over noodles and goes best with many types of wine.
Pasteurized goat and sheep milk, salt, rennet and culture.
Tips: Store at + 2 ° C up to + 4 ° C
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE SHIPPING, RECEIVING AND STORAGE OF FRESH PRODUCTS
- Packages containing fresh produce usually leave our warehouse on Mondays and Tuesdays. Courier deliveries therefore take place on Tuesdays - Wednesdays - Thursdays - Fridays. The courier used is the Express Air service with delivery within 24 to 48 hours in Europe.
- The average order preparation time in our warehouse is on average 2-3 working days from the time you place your order. Orders containing fresh products cannot be shipped on Thursday, Friday or weekend. For example, if you place an order on Thursday, it will be shipped the following Monday for Tuesday delivery at the earliest. This means that you will have to wait a maximum of 6 calendar days from your order to receive it at your place.
- Greek Flavours ships fresh products with insulated packaging to ensure the necessary controlled temperature. We recommend that you track the shipment on DHL-Fedex / TNT-UPS site through the "tracking number" in order to receive the products at the first delivery attempt. You will receive the tracking number with a specific email from us once the order has been prepared in our warehouse. Place freshly delivered products in the refrigerator.
Please Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that there will be someone available to pick up the order at the delivery address at the correct time. If you order fresh or frozen food and lose the first delivery attempt, Greek Flavours is not responsible for improper storage.