Cook At Home's souvlaki preparation is a ready mix of spices essential for making tasty traditional Greek souvlaki. Inside the pack you will find everything you need for marinating souvlaki meat.
Dextrose, salt, white wine powder (contains sulphites), herbs, spices, natural flavors, yeast extract, onion powder, thickener: xantham gum, dehydrated garlic. May contain traces of: gluten, crustaceans, eggs, soy, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sulphites and sesame seeds.
HOW TO PREPARE THE SOUVLAKI:
- Empty the contents of one sachet into 100 ml of water and mix until a good homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- With 100g of spices you can prepare up to 2kg of meat.
- Mix and continue to mix adding 100ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Then add the meat selected for the souvlaki and evenly distribute the spice mix on the meat.
- Leave to rest for about 1 hour.
- If you want an even softer meat with more flavor, we recommend marinating the day before.