- Graviera Kalogeraki is known for its exceptional quality, the traditional way of preparing goat and sheep milk, the purity of its ingredients and its unique and wonderful taste. It matures for at least 3 months.
- It is considered one of the most popular cheeses in Greece and has a high place in global preferences.
- It is a symbol of the traditional Cretan diet.
Cretan goat and sheep milk.
Texture and color: Characterized as a hard, very light yellow table cheese with asymmetrical holes and a soft texture.
Taste: It has a full-bodied, sweet and slightly salty taste, a rich aroma of pure sheep's and goat's milk and leaves a particularly pleasant abundant taste.
Tips: It can be eaten as a main appetizer, in small pieces in salads, toast and generally as an accompaniment to any food on our table.
A high-level gastronomic combination is Gruyere with melon which can be served as a dessert.
Tips: Store in the refrigerator between 2 and 6 ° C.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE SHIPPING, RECEIVING AND STORAGE OF FRESH PRODUCTS
- Packages containing fresh produce usually leave our warehouse on Mondays and Tuesdays. Courier deliveries therefore take place on Tuesdays - Wednesdays - Thursdays - Fridays. The courier used is the Express Air service with delivery within 24 to 48 hours in Europe.
- The average order preparation time in our warehouse is on average 2-3 working days from the time you place your order. Orders containing fresh products cannot be shipped on Thursday, Friday or weekend. For example, if you place an order on Thursday, it will be shipped the following Monday for Tuesday delivery at the earliest. This means that you will have to wait a maximum of 6 calendar days from your order to receive it at your place.
- Greek Flavours ships fresh products with insulated packaging to ensure the necessary controlled temperature. We recommend that you track the shipment on DHL-Fedex / TNT-UPS site through the "tracking number" in order to receive the products at the first delivery attempt. You will receive the tracking number with a specific email from us once the order has been prepared in our warehouse. Place freshly delivered products in the refrigerator.
Please Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that there will be someone available to pick up the order at the delivery address at the correct time. If you order fresh or frozen food and lose the first delivery attempt, Greek Flavours is not responsible for improper storage.