- Cook At Home's meatball preparation is a ready mix of spices essential for making tasty traditional Greek meatballs.
- Inside the pack you will find everything you need for marinating meatballs.
wheat bread, dehydrated onion, salt, sugar, dextrose, herbs, spices, dehydrated garlic, spice extracts, aromatics, yeast extract. May contain traces of eggs, soybeans, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sulphites and sesame seeds.
HOW TO PREPARE THE MEATBALLS:
- Empty the contents of a folder in 125ml of water.
- Mix and leave 1 minute.
- Add 500g minced meat, a tablespoon of olive oil and bring to a boil.
- Make meatballs the size of your liking.
- Fry in plenty of oil.
Quantity : 130g