- Buffalo meat is valuable for its nutritional value. It's the healthiest of all red meats, it's high in iron and high in protein. Its consumption is excellent for women during pregnancy, but also for young children. It is also excellent for those who have a cholesterol problem and avoid red meat. Also ideal for special categories of patients and athletes.
- Serve it as a classic burger or on a plate and accompany it with a spicy or creamy sauce. Ideally "sweater" with blue cheese. In his Greek version, he likes tsatziki and Cypriot flatbread.
- The meat is 100% Greek and comes from Lake Kerkini and it's the only company with a traceability system.
100% Greek buffalo meat
Storage: frozen at -18 ° C lasts 12 months.
Quantity: 4 pieces
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE SHIPPING, RECEPTION AND STORAGE OF FRESH PRODUCTS
- The parcels with fresh goods usually depart from our warehouse on Monday and Tuesday. Deliveries via courier then take place on Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday. The courier service used is the Express Air Service with a delivery within 24-48 hours in Europe.
- The average order preparation time in our warehouse is on average 2-3 working days from the moment you place your order. Orders containing fresh products cannot be dispatched on Thursday, Friday or weekends. For example, if you place an order on Thursday, it will be dispatched on the following Monday, for delivery on Tuesday the earliest.This means that the maximum you will have to wait is 6 calendar days from your order to receive it at your place.
- Greek Flavours dispatches fresh products with isothermal packaging in order to guarantee the controlled temperature needed. We recommend that you follow the shipment on the DHL-Fedex/TNT-UPS website through the "tracking number" in order to receive the products on the first delivery attempt. You will receive the tracking number with a specific email communication from us once the order is prepared in our warehouse. Place the freshly delivered products in the refrigerator.
Please note: It is your responsibility to ensure that there will be someone available to collect the order at the delivery address at the proper time. If you order fresh or frozen food and lose the first delivery attempt, Greek Flavours is not responsible for improper conservation.