- The spicy version of the mild Bouyiourntí of Dolopia is slightly altered using Feta cheese, which provides a little bit less acidity.
- An exciting spread with a deep spicy taste, made with ripe tomatoes, pepper & feta.
- The spices used are hotter and so it is both smoother and spicier than the "classic" one.
- Enjoy as an appetizer, as a bread spread or as a dip for vegetables or bread sticks.
- It goes perfectly well with sausages, burgers or a glass of Tsipouro.
Tomato, red sweet peppers, Feta cheese (PDO), extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, garlic, spices and salt.