- The spicy version of the mild Bouyiourntí of Dolopia is slightly altered using Feta cheese, which provides a little bit less acidity.
- An exciting spread with a deep spicy taste, made with ripe tomatoes, pepper & feta.
- The spices used are hotter and so it is both smoother and spicier than the "classic" one.
- Enjoy as an appetizer, as a bread spread or as a dip for vegetables or bread sticks.
- It goes perfectly well with sausages, burgers or a glass of Tsipouro.
Tomato, red sweet peppers, Feta cheese (PDO), extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, garlic, spices and salt.
History: The sample house work is located in the heart of the Domokos plateau in the area of old Dolopia, where the ruins of an old strong wall and a castle as well as many ceramic fragments have been preserved to this day. The aim is to create quality products that always show the necessary respect for people and nature:
- All Dolopia products are handmade.
Choose all of our raw materials for quality.
- Use fresh fruits and vegetables in season.
- No preservatives, coagulants or other additives are used.
- Use old techniques and recipe.
The daily goal is to improve and perfect ourselves. The commitment and its goals are justified by awards in international competitions such as the Great Taste Awards and the Dalemain Marmalades Awards. The variety of their products consists of: jams & sweets, starters, sauces & ketchup, pasta, honey.