The package contains blue color for painting 40 eggs in each color (120 eggs in total).
The package also contains
- egg stickers
- a pair of disposable gloves
- polishing liquid.
The dye is edible and 100% safe, so even if it passes into the egg, you can consume it without problems.
If you get dirty with dye, rinse with plenty of water.
- Wash the eggs well and boil them at low temperature to avoid breaking.
- Take the boiled eggs out and allow them to reach room temperature.
- Put 1,5 lt. of lukewarm water (30 degrees Celcius) in a pan, 4 tablespoons of vinegar made from wine, the egg dye and stir vigorously.
- Place the well-boiled eggs in the pan with the solution you have prepared in a layer and leave them ONLY 3 MINUTES in the dye.
- Then take them out and allow them to dry very well. You paint the remaining eggs in the same dye as well.
- Put on the gloves contained in the package and polish the eggs.